Both Oracle an GlassFish runs by default on port number 8080,results in port conflict
Following are simple steps to change the port number of glassfish server :
- Go to the folder where Glassfish is installed.
- Locate config folder which is as follows: C:\Program Files\glassfish-3.0.1\glassfish\domains\domain1\config
- Open domain.xml using any text editor.
- Look for 8080 and change it to some other port number that doesn’t conflict with other port numbers.
- Save domain.xml.
- Now remove GlassFish from NetBeans and add it again so that NetBeans IDE understands the new port number.
- Restart GlassFish, if it was already running.