You can download µTorrent from here. So, lets start the smart guide! I am going to show you that how can we tweak µTorrent speed of downloading inorder to get better and time saving results.

1) Open µTorrent, And go to Options > Preferences and do what i did! (check also what i checked)

connection utorrent

2) Now open Bandwidth, and do what i did in screen shot below!

bandwidth hacking utorrent

3) Now, Move on to BiTorrent and do what i did in screen shot below! (Check whatever i have checked)

bittorrent

4) Now move on to the Queueing , and follow exactly what i did in screen shot!

Que Utorrent

5) After that, Go to advanced, and follow me!

advanced utorrent

6) After that click apply, and do this under Logger!

logger utorrent

7) Second Last step, Right click the downloaded torrent and do this: right click on the file which is being downloaded, and go to Bandwidth Allocation > High , After that you are done.

8)Here is Last step, Right click the torrent which you are downloading and go to properties, there you will se trackers, Now you have to add some more trackers to it. In order to get compatible list of trackers for that torrent, Go to the page where you get many providers of that torrent to download, and check the end of page there will be µTorrent compatible list here click that and open it, there you will see many URL‘s just copy them and paste them in the properties of that torrent in µTorrent under the tracker bar. See screen shot below on how to find µTorrent compatible list here:-

9) Right click the torrent being downloaded and in bandwidth select download limit to maximum and upload limit to 25%. Also use maximum bandwidth :)!

Advertisements
Comments
  1. 2012 Euro Championship says:

Audre Lorde: “Revolution is not a onetime event.”

2. Kyle Timatha says:

Amazing thread, helped with my security!! God bless for that.

3. supplements for marathon runners says:

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but right after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… properly I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

4. blackjack 2 says:

Very nice design and great subject material , absolutely nothing else we require : D.

5. student loan people says:

What i do not realize is in truth how you are now not really a lot more neatly-favored than you might be now. You are so intelligent. You already know thus considerably with regards to this matter, made me in my view imagine it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated until it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs great. Always deal with it up!

6. slots games says:

I was reading through some of your blog posts on this website and I believe this site is very informative! Retain putting up.

7. habeeb moiz khan says:

Hi
    How to speed up utorrent on android phone or tables please help